Welcome! My name is Kiersten and I am a virgin to blogging and basically everything internet-related so hang in there- I'll get better! I set out to write a blog months ago, and have spent an extensive amount of time Googling and watching other blogs. I've had many topics I've wanted to write about, from fashion, art, to organization, to cooking, to beauty- I've basically wanted to share my opinion on EVERYTHING I encounter on a daily basis. I thought long and hard on what of these things meant the most to me, or what of these things could help the most readers, and I realized, all of these things are a huge part of many people's day to day lives, so I added one more important thing that really ties it all together...MONEY.
The thought of finances became the binding of the book when I realized that ANYONE can benefit from tips, pointers, links, photos, and whatever else based around ways to save money while eating well, looking cute, making (semi) cool things, and having a well kept home. My blog will be stories, DIY projects, and many links to products I love and use. Another very important thing about this blog is that I am 100% willing to answer any questions, and take suggestions from my readers!
So now that you know about what you'll be reading, I'll fill you in on some things about your writer!
I am a 20 year old Leo, trying to live a Champagne lifestyle on a tap water budget. I have a deeply rooted obsession for Kate Spade, and if I could turn my living room into a walk-in closet, I would. I make art (or try to) and I love trying new recipes. I'm the kind of person who can keep themselves occupied all day making things, be it a DIY sewing project, or gluten free blackbean brownies. I have a craving for creation, and the occasional appreciation of my work is my greatest thrill. I love nature, I love animals, and I love being lazy. I'm just your average 20 year old trying to make it in the real world..
No comments:
Post a Comment